At Stafford Healthcare our goal is to provide trusted care and peace of mind for our residents and families whether it is for a short-term rehabilitation stay or long-term care. We believe in creating a welcoming and comfortable environment that fosters communication and encourages families to be part of the recovery and well being of our residents.
- Centrally located nurses stations provide easy access for residents and families to our friendly, caring staff
- Liberal visiting hours
- Families are encouraged to visit and be here for support whether it is to share in a meal or observe a therapy session
- Private rehabilitation suites as available
- All rehab rooms include TV, phone, electric bed and many have Puget Sound views
- In-house restaurant with full menu for purchase available to families and visitors. Daily menu includes homemade soup of the day and homemade smoothie of the day
- Concierge service to assist with your stay
- Beauty Salon
- Lounge areas
- Outside patio areas
- Monthly barbecues for all residents families and visitors
- Ongoing activities and frequent entertainers
The patio is bright, colorful and inviting.
Residents enjoy regular Tai Chi classes.
A number of the rooms have a view of the Olympics and Puget Sound.